Thursday, December 18, 2008

My Birthday

Thanks to everyone for your well wishes on my Birthday. I had a great day! A good friend of mine here called me in the morning and wanted to go shopping and out to lunch. What could be better? Well, then Howard was sweet and took the girls (to a cattle auction). When the kids came home from school we made room and put up our tree.....I know ......I know finally! Then Brenden and Howard made me a cake, the older kids went to mutual and I took off for a dinner meeting. I am the enrichment day leader in my ward so I had to go tell the presidency what I came up with for the year. I am wanting to do things that don't cost so those struggling can still feel welcome. So came home and had cake. Howard gave me a hard time about him not getting a permit for burning (cause of the candles). Abby and Hailey blew them out for me. It was so cute. Hailey is so very into the whole b-day thing. She was pretty stoked about mine.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Sounds like a fun birthday. Glad to hear it! :)