Thursday, December 18, 2008

Our Sweet Angels

Here's a picture of the "ours" in the yours, mine, and ours group. In case you haven't talked to me forever here's a quick update. David and I had 2 boys together Tyler, 13 and Brenden, 10. After 8 yrs of being married we divorced. Guess that's what happens with no communication. Any way........... I met Howard online and we married 3 months later. He had 5 children with his first wife who died of cancer at the age of 33 with children from 11 yrs old to 18 months old. We felt very strongly that we were supposed to marry. I literally had to ask him his last name so I would know what mine would be because I knew I was supposed to marry him before I even knew his full name. We didn't love each other maddy when we become married but we followed the spirit. Don't get me wrong we did and still do love each other dearly. When things of combining two families gets insane that's what we remind ourselves of. You know 2nd marriages have a 85% of divorce rate. We are coming on 5 years now and we are more in love as everyday goes by. By the way Howard is a "mailman" and raises Registered Angus. I am still not used to the country life style. The first time he told me he had a "semen tank" I honestly thought that he had his semen stored out in the barn. I thought I was going to DIE!! Turns out (after he laughed for about 20 minutes) that it was the bulls semen!
Thank Goodness!!!!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Glad to finally see your girls (and Howard!) I've never seen any of them (even pictures) before. :) Doesn't look like YOU'VE changed much, LOL.

karen said...

HEY ANGIE!!! You still look the same. Your girls are soo cute. Im so glad you found me. Ive been wondering about you. Glad you found someone that you really like now. My cousin found her man over the internet too. They are so cute togehter. YOu look great.

Do you have a facebook. A lot of us are on that too. If you do look me up K. Miss you. Glad your doing well.

Merrimom said...

Woohoo! I love seeing you guys. Thanks so much and I look forward to seeing more as time goes by.