Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Love!

Just a shout out to my dearest love, Howard -
Happy Birthday BABE!!
Love you Always & Forever!!

Hailey, Abby, and myself left after the kids went to school. We bought donuts and balloons for Howard and took them to him at work. It was funny, everyone in the post office was walking around going "Happy Birthday Howie! Now how old are you again?" Most of them are older than him so they were guessing younger than he is. I had to let them know that he was 42 and I was WAY younger. They all laughed and said "ya we know he robbed the cradle!!" It was pretty funny. Hailey really got into his birthday and kept running around telling everyone that it was HER dad's birthday. (I shoud mention that this is a 10 yr old picture, but it was a funny one)

2 comments:

Tam said...

I love showing up at Michael's job with silly things. I do it for every holiday - except this year Valentine's day and his birthday are on Saturdays. What's with that!!! I am so tempted to go a little over the top on friday. He would really be surprised then.

Happy Birthday Howard - I can't wait to know you.

Angie I can't tell you how much I loved talking to you the other day. We will have to do it more often!!!

Howard and Ang said...

I did too Tam. Yes we will have to do it again soon and finish catching up. Then we can just keep up. For everyone else reading this, Tam and I talked on the phone last week for over 2 hours. It was awesome to get back in touch with a great friend. We met when we were about 12 to 14 yrs old at girls camp. We were in the same stake and became great friends. Love you Tam!!