Saturday, January 31, 2009

Birthday Time (happens alot around here!)




Heidi's Birthday is Sunday the 1st. She will be a true teenager turning 13! Though she has been in the teenage faze for a couple of years. I have been working on her gift for a few weeks now. I should be done by tomorrow!? I have taken all 372 pictures of her growing up and am making her a DVD with music to the slideshow of pictures. Not the easiest task with all the pictures that I had to scan and go through. Lucky for me Ashley really got into it and scanned the over 2000 pictures I had of all the kids. We have Howard's old wedding album and My old wedding albums then we have all the pictures on the computer. YAA!


Howard will be 42 on Monday the 2nd. So I had to put a picture of him and Heidi together when she was little. Working at the dairy farm! Thank goodness we don't milk cows! We only do Angus now. Though we did have a milk cow when I was pregnant with Hailey - wow what a time that was! Not really!! I did it a couple of times and that was enough for my life time. I would rather shop any day!!

2 comments:

Marian Scadden said...

LOL! Just the title is funny. I guess you would have a lot of birthdays around there. Of course, I love birthdays...anything to have a real excuse for cake and ice cream.

Merrimom said...

Hope you all enjoy the birthdays! What a great gift for Heidi!