Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Another Day ....... another trip to the ER


We are going to be on a first name basis with the local ER dept. pretty soon.....

Sunday Abby tried to get on Brendens scooter and it fell on her. The handle bar hit her in the face. The outside of her face was bruised right away, and the inside of her mouth was bleeding badly. It looked like it was cut inside really bad so I ran her into the ER. They said her tooth cut the inside and it would take about 10 days to heal. Not much else could be done just Popsicles. (she's pretty happy about that)! It's looking better but still bruised pretty bad.

Then Monday night...we had a picture frame that broke and it was up on the counter. Natalie took a big piece of the glass and took Hailey held her by the wrist and cut her hand up. Natalie cut Hailey 6 times on her right hand. One spot was so bad I couldn't stop the bleeding and it was really deep. I ran her into the ER. They couldn't stitch it up because of it's placement. AHAAHAHAH! I am having a VERY VERY difficult time right now. I want to take Hailey (Abby & the Boys and run). I can't believe something like this could happen! I called the bishop- Natalie starts counseling today with an LDS counselor.

3 comments:

Marian Scadden said...

Oh, Angela, I'm so sorry.

Tam said...

Angie - I am really sorry to hear about this. She is the littlest one on Howard's side right?

You know I am home alot during the day so if you ever need anyone to talk to I would love to be there for you. My phone number is 303-997-6766 and I am still just as good at chatting as I ever was!!!

Howard and Ang said...

yes, Natalie is 7yrs old. She is Howard and his first wifes last child together. When she was 2 months old her mom found out she had cancer. Her mom then started surgery's. I think part of Natalie's problem stems from those first couple of years of her life with her mom always so very sick and couldn't take care of her. Her mom died when she was 18 months old.