Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy New Year! Do OVER !!

To all my great friends out there! I request a do over to this year. Anyone know how?
*New Years Eve was great my parents came up from Cali and we all hung out but..........
*2 1/2 weeks ago the truck broke down
*last weekend the car broke down (while Howard was going to work)
*Tuesday Hailey slid down my bed and cut herself on the metal frame. Lets just say it was BAD!
She had 3 stiches inside to put everything on top of the muscle back together, then 6 more on the outside to put the skin back together. It's so heartbreaking to watch your child suffer. I was crying while I helped hold her down to be "repaired". Oh' did I mention Howard had the suburban that day - luckly I found a lady I visit teach home to give me a ride to the ER.
*And lastly for the great kick off of the year... The man we bought our house from 4 1/2 years ago has decided that since there's only 10 yrs left and we only have a balance of $52000 owing. That he wants the house back so he can sell it again and get more money. (we put a ton down and only have a 15 yr. loan) So he has called every week for the last 7 weeks telling me to pay him off in full or start packing. He is insane! We have never even been late on a payment! No way are we giving him our equity and house! I have already talked to an attorney and he said there's no way this man is going to be able to foreclose on us. We were smart and all payments went through a title company. Greatfully they have full records.
So for the above reasons I request A DO OVER!!
Anyone who has information regarding how please.....let me know!
(I will work on putting up more pictures.... we live so far out that they don't offer high speed yet)

4 comments:

Merrimom said...

Oh my gosh! What a horrible few weeks! Keep smiling and praying and things will get better. As for the house, I don't know what gets into people, greediness? I hope that whole mess can work out for you too. Here's to a good rest of January for you at least.

karen said...

HOW mean can a person get. If he already sold it why does he think he can get it back. Good thing you didnt pay him directly. I hope it all works out for you.

Howard and Ang said...

thank you and yes like you said Merri "here's to a good rest of January" or maybe a good rest of the year!! the house thing will work out it's just crazy! We are hoping to start construction on our new house in June. We will build on our land that we live on, so we will have to pay him off then and never deal with him again!

Marian Scadden said...

I was about to encourage you to do a do-over but then the thought struck me, what's the guarantee that the do-over would be better? I say FORGE AHEAD, RAMROD THROUGH, ONWARD!! And keep the lawyer close at hand. It sounds like you're handling it like every human has to--one step at a time...hm. Let's make that one prayer at a time.