Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sorry

Sorry for this little note but, there is so much going on in my life right now that I feel I can't keep up with this blogging. I read back over my blogs and it's as if I should have been writing in my journal instead. I am really having a hard time with some things that are going on and feel I shouldn't share them here. I need to figure out some major life decisions - I am having such a tough time! I am grateful for all the friendships I have been able to reconnect. Please don't loose touch. Maybe in time I will be able to share more but, as for now, I just need to think things out! I am sorry but, thank you all again for being my friends!
-Ang

2 comments:

Tam said...

Angie - call me tomorrow it sounds like we need to take some time to chat. I am taking the kids swimming for a little while in the morning but will be home the rest of the day.

If tomorrow doesn't work out just call when you want to. I will answer I swear

Marian Scadden said...

I know I can't solve your problems but I'm giving you mental hugs so you don't feel alone--keeping you in my prayers.
Love,
Marian