Friday, June 5, 2009

Always Running!

That's what I feel like that I am just running in circles half the time - so much is going on all summer long! We are booking events for the summer with the shaved ice shack (this is to pay for 8 kids school clothes, missions, colleges, and everything else these guys need!) I said 8 kids in school because Hailey is going to start preschool this year. She can't wait! Abby is not going to do well without her sidekick. or is it that she is the sidekick? They do everything together and if they notice they haven't seen the other after a few minutes they start asking where they are. I am glad to see them so close.
This year we will have so much going on even when school does start
Greg will be a senior - he doesn't do sports or anything but we are hoping starts making some life plans this year.
Ashley will be a sophmore- at least she listens to me- she knows where she needs to go to college because of what it offers for her major. She is on a spirit team - kind of like the kids who run around pumping everyone up for games - mostly football. The whole town literally shows up to the games. Stores even close so they can attend. Pretty fun!
Tyler will be a freshman- AHH! I can't believe he is going to be in high school! my how the years have ran by me! Tyler is going to summer school so he's not happy about that, as for him, he normally does something during the year with sports. Mostly just having a possy of girls follow him around. Not even kidding - everytime I see him at school or any school event he has between 3 and 10 girls trailing behind him. His best friend loves it because he loves the attention from the girls!
Heidi will be in 8th grade - she does track and cross county. She totally gets that from her dad! Her mom hated sports and as for me - I am not one who enjoys running at all!
Brenden will be in 6th grade which here is middle school. He can't wait it's all he can talk about. He is starting to finally feel like he's getting older. Tyler's not real happy about it. It's almost funny!
Melanie will be in 5th grade - she just reads and reads. No friends or sports just loves to be alone with a book. I guess that's how her mom was.
Natalie will be in 2nd grade- Natalie just likes to go to school. She hates doing the work and doesn't like sports. I think she just likes to play outside all day.
Hailey like I said will be starting preschool this summer she is also taking swimming lessons. She says she can't wait. She also wants to start golfing lessons. This of course makes Howard so proud! He will finally have a golfing buddy! Hailey already has a boyfriend who says he loves her and of course she loves him and is planning the wedding. She wants cake and flowers in her hair! It's so funny! We have a couple of weddings to attend in the next few months so I should put flowers in her hair.
Abby- she just cracks me up! All the kids want to be bigger than they are but her. If you ask her if she is a big girl or a baby she will tell you that she is mommy's baby! She is even working on potty training and she wants to still be my baby!

Well, I'd better run the kids are waking up and I have to run out to scout camp today and help them cook. I am a cooking merit badge leader.

No comments: