Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What a weekend!

We took the kids out on Saturday night and went camping for the weekend. We went up by Sumpter Oregon (this was our second choice - our first one we drove all the way up there to find about 3 feet of snow!) We had a good time camping - I always feel so much better when I am out camping. Though I had some flash backs of girls camp- waking up to see Marian up in a tree (what a leader!) Then there was the time when I took some rope and wrapped it around the porta-potty when Tamara was in there. I was so afraid that I would get it done to me after- serves me right!

Well, we over all had a great time then to come home with a message from one of my sisters that she is getting married in the fall. And after a few of us showering our water pump went out - seeing as we don't use any water but, from our well. That sucks! We sent the older two to shower at the high school gym about an hour before school started (at least we got a couple more down) The guy is coming out today to fix it - PRAY IT WILL WORK!!!

1 comment:

Marian Scadden said...

Hey now. Let's not tell everyone what I was doing at camp!