Saturday, May 2, 2009

Karen...........my dear Karen..............

Ok this might seem odd but, hey I can handle it!

Karen I can't seem to post on your blog very well. Sometimes it just doesn't work with the slowwww dial upppppp!! County Life gotta love it!
Ok so with that I would like to cast my vote! I like the #3 I think it has light colors (maybe a little darker would stand out better) but, it's not over done and it makes the name of your company pop better.
For anyone who is scraching there head wondering what I am talking about, Karen has open an estore and you can find it at renegadetyke.com Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

karen said...

thanks. We got had some of them re-worked and a new baby done to make it more edgy. Will have another vote when we get them.

Sorry your having problems commenting. Thanks for peaking my interest when i saw my name weather or not this was actually about me!!! :0)

Howard and Ang said...

oh' please! Of course it's you! You are my only friend named Karen!!! I have known you most of our lives and love you dearly!