Friday, March 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Ty!

Wow it's been almost a month since I last blogged. I ended up with a virus in my computer and just got it back. CRAZY!

Well, here's a quick update.

Tyler and Howard did the play "On Golden Pond" and it's finally over. They both were awesome! Tyler got offered a movie deal out of it!! He is going to be in a movie being produced in Boise in the Fall. He has a kissing scene, he's pretty excited. When the movie is done the company is submitting it to the Sundance Film Festival. WOW! What a great start.

Brenden got a part in the next play. It's a musical review. He has a solo in it.

For some harder news - most of you know Fern (my mom's mother) she had a major heart attack last week. She had surgery and it seems to be helping - we don't think she will live past this year. It's sad to see my mom go through it.



So life is still moving on here and Tyler is getting older by the day- ok by tomorrow! On the 7th he will be 14!! WOW again! He's pretty excited now he gets to go to dances. There is EFY and a dance next weekend and he can't wait to go. (mostly to see what girls are there)

3 comments:

Tam said...

That is really exciting about the movie role. And a kissing role... just think he could mess it up and "have to" do it over and over again!!!

I really enjoyed talking to you today. My life got crazy right after we spoke. but thats life. We will have to pick it back up this weekend.

Merrimom said...

Cool! You'll have to keep us updated on all of that movie news. My parents didn't tell me about Fern. I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully she won't be in too much pain.

Jenn said...

How exciting. And LOL, kissing... he must be his mother's son! ;)

I'm sorry to hear about Fern. We're at the point in our lives where everyone who has grandparents left is losing them. I hope you (and especially your mom) find peace with whatever happens.