Thursday, March 26, 2009

Newest Follower

I would like everyone to meet my newest "Follower" LOL that just sounds funny! sorry!!
Jennifer Pohl is a chick that lives in small town Idaho with us. She joined the LDS church this last Sept. and looks forward to going to the temple. Her husband doesn't want to join the church but I still give him crap a lot (who me??) I guess because of that he has nicknamed me his "favorite Mormon" I think it's pretty funny. Don't worry Don I'll still be dishing up the crap!
So, this great family is moving today to New Mexico because jobs are getting hard to find around here and will all the layoffs they needed to move.
I wanted to "introduce" all of you to them because Jenn is going to need tons of support moving to a new place and have just joined the church. We all have known each other forever and know we can depend on each other - I wanted to include her in our circle of love. Don't be afraid to add a comment to her blog - she would love to have new friends and she is very outgoing.
Thanks to all my chicks for including her! Jenn we love you and your family!

4 comments:

Tam said...

Hey Love - How have you been. Now that we are up to date with each other I feel weird that we haven't spoke to each other in a week or so... I am in Cali (I hate people that call it that) but will be home soon. We should set up a phone date.

Merrimom said...

Cool Ang! I'll go hop over to her blog and have a look and say hi. Thanks!

Howard and Ang said...

Thanks Merri! I know it would mean a lot to her!!
As for you Tam - my HOT BABE!! Yes a total phone date is in order!!

Jen said...

Thanks a ton. It was very nice of you. Just got internet today at the house!!! YEAH! So it will still be a while before I can catch up with all the posting and replying n stuff. :)