Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Look Who's Talking

I just have to post this because I don't know I guess because I feel like it. I have by this blogging thing been able to reconnect with some great friends. I am grateful for all of you for keeping up with friendships. I want to brag on one right now though..... Tamra! We have talked in the last few days for I don't even know how many hours!? I already told this to Tam but I feel like part of my soul is back talking to her. Please no one be offended because it's with all of you that I feel part of me is back. I think I got caught up in the life of Pity Parties and was not able to be happy and open with the new friends in my life (Summer - not you - you have been a wonderful "new" BFF!) But, living somewhere new and with all my life changes it was hard to feel like ME and I have started to find me again in visiting with all of you.
So thank you to all of my wonderful true friends! I have lots of wonderful ones - they (you) each help me in your own way.
So, thanks for being my friend! (corny I know) but, hey!

2 comments:

karen said...

FINE!!! Be that way. J/K. We love you Ang. :0)

Tam said...

You made my day... I love you too!!!

I have had such a good time with this blog stuff too. I have ran into people that I haven't seen but wondered about for years. Now if I could just update mine we would be in business.

Have a great day!!!