Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Guilty or Not Guilty??

So, today I had jury duty. I am a huge fan of Law & Order and all those shows.....but ........ not the same! I have never had to go before! So at 35 I went. We listened to everything all day then we went to the jury room to talk and there were alot of us more outgoing than others. For what ever reason they said they wanted me to be foreman. I said no....... then they voted...and I was made foreman! Crazy! Well, the trial was over today and we found him not guilty on both counts. It makes you realize that sometimes you just need to step back in a heated situation. Crazy! but I am counting my blessings that I am where I am in my life.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Good to see you back! (I know that I have no room to talk, coming from a reluctant blogger!) But I missed you. You so totally need to get on Facebook!
I did jury duty a couple of years ago. It was hard trying to scramble to find someone to watch the kids, but it was kind of an interesting process.

Howard and Ang said...

Abby won't go to anyone! Not even Summer's house (who she knows very well). Howard said he would have to call in sick but, I just had Ashley stay home from school to watch the younger 2 girls.