Wednesday, April 1, 2009

So many places, so little time!

Howard & I took off 2 weeks ago and went to the Oregon Mail Handlers State Training. We took "our" girls with us. He goes to meetings all day for 2 days so, I take the girls and get to spend time with them (our whole trip is 4 days because of travel time needed). Plus I am not ready to leave the girls. We make 2 of these trips a year, it's been fun to see all these different parts of Oregon. It's Howards home state so he loves showing it off to me. He took me to Portland- country boy and traffic don't get along and SCARE ME!! So we didn't do much I was ready to turn back to go where we were going. We stayed in Warm Springs, OR on a reservation. Hailey and Abby got spoiled by the morning cook because he made them Mickey Mouse pancakes with chocolate chips and whipped cream. We had a great time! The other kids all stayed home with different friends. (we must have great friends because twice a year they take our kids- though it's about 5 different places they all spread out over) They even offer to take the younger two but, I wouldn't know what to do if I didn't have them with me. Plus I already missed the boys so much that if I wasn't with my babies I would just panic.



Since we got home we turned around last Thurs. and took off for SLC for 4 days. I am tired of being in the car!! So I might have to go to Cali soon but otherwise no more trips until June. (The trip to Cali is because Fern is not doing well! Things don't seem to be getting better)
Here's the girls having a blast in the warm spring water.


Here's the girls at the playground having the time of their lives. Hailey (above) is into the "push me to the sky" faze. Abby (below) on the other hand finally realized that she wasn't going to fall out so, then she had more fun. (she is usually in the "baby" swing but they didn't have one)





Here's a picture that Hailey took by her self! What a 3 yr old!!




Hailey and Abby were totally excited to see horse on "bacation"

It was funny because we have 3 at our house!





Here we are hitting sites. This is Mammoth Falls the 2nd largest waterfall in the U.S.




1 comment:

Jen said...

What a beautiful place! I am so glad that you guys had a good time. Miss you TONS!!