Saturday, April 11, 2009

Thank Heaven for Temples!


Howard & I went to the temple again last night. This time we went with the Elders Quorum Pres. (Howard is the 2nd counselor) and his wife (who is my VT partner).
I had one of the most wonderful spiritual experiences of my life there last night. I was so grateful for the experience.
To loose yourself in service is what we took away from conference and I have to say, I am so grateful. I lost all my problems there and just went and felt like I was making a difference for others. Wow! What a great feeling to do something for someone that they could do on their own. It feels like you have a greater purpose and need to stop worrying about my little self doubt problems. It would be worse waiting for someone to help so that you could progress in the life after.
I did have a wonderful experience which I don't feel should be shared here. But, people need us to help them, so go and loose yourself in temple work!

No comments: