Saturday, April 4, 2009

Proud Big Sister

Ok I have to take a minute to brag about my "baby brother" James. He called me a couple of nights ago to tell me that he was just hired as a fire fighter for the National Forest Service. Way to go James! I am so proud at 21 yrs old he is fulfilling his dream job. So, James has it all now - dream job, caring & loving personality, and great looking. - I have even had some of my single friends (that are my age) meet him and want to date him!
(I will have to post a picture when I get one scanned - it was a long few last days with the RS b-day dinner!)

Also a shout out to SUMMER - HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL! For my birthday she made me a nativity scene out of barn wood. It's so beautiful. So since December I have been trying to figure out what to do. She is my only really friend who lives in small town Idaho - I do have lots of friends here but not like Summer - I tease her that we were separated at birth because we would have been to much trouble together until this point in our lives. We have known each other for just over a year and finish each others sentences half the time. We are so much alike that it's scary! The funny thing is that we are so much the same - but our biggest difference is our husbands. Bill will talk up a storm -Howard you will hear crickets because he is so quiet. (until he gets to know you then he will be pretty friendly and tease you).

So to wrap this all up! Congratulations baby bro.! I love you and am so proud of you!
And Happy Birthday Summer!

2 comments:

Summer said...

Thank you so much for everything you did on my Birthday Ang! You are an awesome friend and I love you. Thanks for the shout out on your blog!
Summer

Howard and Ang said...

Anytime chick! By the way you got an even better early present from Bill. Howard still said all weekend that I couldn't have one! LOL